Precision Investigations is uniquely positioned to provide insider knowledge of medical malpractice investigations in Wichita. Each medical malpractice private investigator on our Wichita team has extensive experience in health care. We have a comprehensive and active network in emergency medicine, critical care, surgical, and renal care. We can review your chart, and pinpoint where a standard of care has been deviated from.
Why do you need a private investigator for your medical malpractice claim?
Here are some facts about medical malpractice:
- 1 out of 3 patients are a victim of medical error during their hospitalization
- Medical malpractice is the 3rd leading cause of death in the US (behind heart disease & cancer)
- 80% of medical malpractice suits result in no payout
The last figure is where Precision Investigations comes in. Our private detectives can uncover court admissible evidence that can demonstrate actual malpractice if it exists. We are able to show, with evidence, where the standard of care was deviated from and what medical error happened. Identifying precisely what happened is our duty as private investigators, and our attention to detail helps our clients and attorneys win their medical malpractice cases.
Our Medical Malpractice Investigation Process
- We will approach the incident from as many angles as possible. We will:
- First, we’ll consult on whether medical malpractice has happened
- Establish a timeline of events
- Collect medical records pertaining to the malpractice claim
- Research the procedures, diagnosis, and prescription drugs
- Interview witnesses
- Research the healthcare professionals’ malpractice history
- Use surveillance to monitor individuals if necessary
Although rare, some medical malpractice can be so reckless, indecent, and abusive towards patients that it can be considered a criminal act. Precision Investigations can use our investigative and surveillance tools to discover the full scope of the medical malpractice claim.